Booking terms and conditions
FernwehDMC & Group Hotel Beds Conditions
Please read the following booking conditions carefully as they govern all bookings made (whether through Group Hotel Beds or otherwise) with grouphotel-beds.com or redirected to fernwehdmc.com (“Group Hotel Beds / FernwehDMC”)
The terms set out below apply when you book through Group Hotel Beds - hotel accommodation and any other travel components. They apply whether you book one component or more than one component. Booking more than one component does not create a package pursuant to the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations.
- Making your Booking
- Your booking will only be a confirmed booking when Group Hotel Beds has issued a confirmation voucher referring to the relevant booking reference number Group Hotel Beds will only do this when it has received payment in full (depends on persionalized policy to your group).
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. You must be 21 years of age to check in to certain cities in the world . All bookings are personal to you and whether your booking may be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred is dependent on the supplier of the hotel accommodation or other travel components.
- Before you book and before you travel, it is your responsibility to check to see whether or not the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) has issued travel advice or warnings about your destination. Group Hotel Beds strongly recommends that you consider any relevant advice from the FCO or your own Government’s travel advisory service advice prior to making your booking. Information from the FCO . Group Hotel Beds has no responsibility to advise you about these matters.
- Before you book and before you travel it is also your responsibility to ensure that you and all those travelling with you have a valid passport and any necessary visa and that you have obtained any necessary vaccinations to gain entry to any country you are visiting. It can often take some time to obtain a passport or visa and therefore you should apply well in advance. In peak periods it is advisable to allow at least 4 weeks. Group Hotel Beds recommends that you check passport/visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the country you intend to ...FernwehDMC” Group Hotel Beds will have no liability to you if you or any member of your party travel without the correct passport and visa or without the necessary vaccinations.
- Please notify Group Hotel Beds at the time of booking if you are of limited mobility, or have any other disability or require special assistance. If so notified Group Hotel Beds will ask its suppliers to accommodate your needs. Group Hotel Beds cannot guarantee that its suppliers will be able to accommodate your needs and is not in a position to require them to do so. Even though Group Hotel Beds communicates your needs to its suppliers Group Hotel Beds does not accept any liability to you for any failure by suppliers to satisfy your needs and will not be liable to you for any losses you may incur in the event that Group Hotel Beds or its suppliers are unable to accommodate your requirements.
- The time prior to travel and up until which bookings will be accepted by Group Hotel Beds on your behalf is dependent on the supplier of the hotel accommodation or other travel component/s. Bookings for accommodation require at least one full name for each room. Please check your details carefully before you book as incorrect or incomplete details may result in the booking being cancelled and you may be charged a fee to cover any resulting administration costs incurred by Group Hotel Beds in having to amend or cancel any bookings made by you.
- Group Hotel Beds reserves the right to refuse, at its sole discretion, any booking you seek to make through Group Hotel Beds .
- Group Hotel Beds may, at its discretion, charge you an Offline Booking Fee for any offline bookings made by you via Group Hotel Beds ’s Customer Services Team.
- Payment terms
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking. Payment should be made through Group Hotel Beds ’s website by credit or debit card(if credit card facility is provided for the selected travel product).
- Price increases may occur any time prior to full payment being received from you, and you will be liable to pay any such increases in full.
- Prices are shown in the currency requested with rates of exchange calculated on a daily basis. Prices may therefore differ on a daily basis to reflect any movement in exchange rate levels. When you make your booking ,to the price may be the commission or file handling charges will be added or may not be according to the nature of your reservation , the exchange rate will be fixed at the time Group Hotel Beds issues its confirmation invoice and will apply to any amendments or cancellations within the booking. Exchange rates are determined by Group Hotel Beds .
- Some hotels, including but not limited to Florida and Las Vegas hotels, may charge you resort fees on arrival at the hotel or at the end of your stay. Resort fees are payable to the hotel and are usually calculated by the hotel on a per night basis. Resort fees are in addition to the amount paid by you to Group Hotel Beds at the time of your booking. If you have any questions with regards to potential resort fee charges, please contact Octopus Travel’s Customer Care Team who will take reasonable steps to provide you with clarification of your query subject to the information being made available to Octopus Travel by the supplier.
- Transfer of Bookings
Transfer of your booking is subject to the supplier’s own terms and conditions and the applicable amendment or cancellation charges of that supplier.
- Changes to and/or cancellation of your booking are subject to the changes and cancellations provisions set out in these Booking Terms and Conditions and the change and cancellation provisions as included in the hotel or other travel component’s description on Group Hotel Beds ’s website or as otherwise provided to you or brought to your attention by Group Hotel Beds ’s Customer Services Team.
- If the changes and cancellation policy included in the hotel or other travel components description on Group Hotel Beds ’s website or as otherwise provided to you or brought to your attention by Group Hotel Beds’s Customer Services Team conflicts in any way with these Booking Terms and Conditions, these Bookings Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Please note that the change and cancellation policies for hotels and other travel components vary. It is your responsibility to read all applicable change and cancellation policy provisions carefully. If you cannot locate the supplier’s changes and cancellation policy on Group Hotel Beds ’s website please contact Group Hotel Beds immediately.
- If you do not arrive at the accommodation on the date on which you booked to arrive or you leave the accommodation earlier than the date on which you booked to leave, then you will only be entitled to cancel or amend the booking from the time when Group Hotel Beds receives such notification from you during Group Hotel Beds ’s working hours.
- Requests for cancellations and amendments must be made by you through Group Hotel Beds ’s Customer Services Team during office hours. Any cancellations or amendments notified directly to the hotel or other travel accommodation will not be effective. Reservations not amended or cancelled through OctopusTravel’s Customer Services Team may still be charged to you in full at Group Hotel Beds ’s sole discretion.
- In the event that you cancel or amend your booking for accommodation, Group Hotel Beds may, at its discretion, charge you a cancellation or amendment charge. In addition, most suppliers may also charge you a cancellation or amendment charge for any cancellations or amendments you make in relation to your booking.
- It is unlikely that Group Hotel Beds will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Group Hotel Beds will not cancel your travel arrangements less than two (2) weeks before your departure date, except for reasons beyond Group Hotel Beds ’s reasonable control. If Group Hotel Beds is unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, you can either have a refund of all monies paid to OctopusTravel (to the person/s who originally paid for the booking) or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from Group Hotel Beds , if available.
- Information Accuracy
Descriptions of accommodation, facilities and services (including, without limitation, any star rating information provided on Group Hotel Beds ’s website) are based on information obtained from Group Hotel Beds ’s suppliers. Please note that suppliers describe accommodation, facilities and services using varying terminology. For example, some suppliers may describe a room with two separate beds as a “double room” where other suppliers may describe the same room as a “deluxe room”. If you are unsure about a description displayed on the Group Hotel Beds website, please contact Group Hotel Beds ’s Customer Care Team who will take reasonable steps to provide you with clarification of your query subject to the information made available to Group Hotel Beds by the supplier. Sometimes the facilities described will be withdrawn for reasons such as maintenance, bad weather or lack of demand from guests. Where suppliers advise Group Hotel Beds about significant changes to descriptions or about the withdrawal of any significant facility, Group Hotel Beds will tell you as soon as possible. Some activities or facilities, water-sports for example, may not be available all year round. There may be a charge for some facilities, for example, TVs, safety deposit boxes, sun-loungers, parasols, tennis courts, pool tables and air-conditioning. In some places during high season (and even at other times) there is a possibility you will be disturbed by noise from less considerate groups, so please bear this in mind when choosing your destination and accommodation. Any transfer times quotes for travel between airport and resort are approximate and, depending on circumstances, the journey time to your own chosen property may be longer.
- Our Liability to You
- OctopusTravel’s responsibility is to make arrangements for the provision by the relevant suppliers of the components you book, but it does not have any responsibility for the operation of the component itself.
- Group Hotel Beds has no liability to you for any dissatisfaction, loss of enjoyment, loss, injury or damage which results from your use of the arrangements booked with Group Hotel Beds unless Group Hotel Beds has negligently failed to select a normally competent provider of the relevant arrangement. Further, Group Hotel Beds has no liability to you in any event for any consequential loss which you may suffer in relation to any arrangements which you book to coincide with the arrangements you have booked with Group Hotel Beds .
- Please note, in the unlikely event of our collapse/insolvency, any money you have paid is not protected by a scheme of financial protection. If this is important to you, we recommend you obtain suitable travel insurance.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, if any international convention applies to or governs any of the services or facilities arranged or provided by Group Hotel Beds , or provided by any of its suppliers, and you make a claim against us of any nature arising out of death, injury, loss or damage suffered during or as a result of the provision of those services or facilities, Group Hotel Beds ’s liability to pay you compensation and/or the amount (if any) of compensation payable to you by us will also be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to that provided for by the international convention concerned (in each case including in respect of the conditions of liability, the time for bringing any claim and the type and amount of any damages that can be awarded). International Conventions which may apply include: in respect of rail travel, the Berne Convention 1961; in respect of carriage by road, the Geneva Convention 1973; and, in respect of hotels, the Paris Convention 1962. You can get copies of the relevant conventions if you ask Group Hotel Beds . For the avoidance of doubt, this means that we are to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitations of compensation contained in any of these conventions or any other international conventions applicable to your travel arrangements.
- Suppliers’ conditions
- In respect of all rail bookings /Flight, Group Hotel Beds acts as an introductory agent on behalf of our suppliers. Your contract for such rail bookings will be with the actual carrier, tour operator or other service provider. All such bookings will be subject to the suppliers booking terms and conditions and any other applicable conditions of the rail/flight supplier in addition to the conditions of carriage and byelaws of the operators over whose lines you travel on your journey together with those of any other carrier. It is your own responsibility to check the travel itinerary and ensure that all details are correct.
- Group Hotel Beds ’s suppliers have their own booking conditions, and you will be bound by these, so far as the relevant supplier is concerned. These suppliers’ conditions will also apply to your contract with Group Hotel Beds , and in the event of any conflict between the suppliers’ conditions and Group Hotel Beds ’s conditions, the suppliers’ conditions will prevail other than in the event of any conflict with Clause 5 above in which event Clause 5 will prevail, save to the extent that any term in the suppliers’ conditions is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, in which event Group Hotel Beds ’s conditions will prevail. Some of the Suppliers’ conditions may limit or exclude liability on the part of the relevant supplier, and, by virtue of their application to your contract with Group Hotel Beds , may also limit or exclude Group Hotel Beds ’s liability to you, and they are often subject to international convention. Where relevant, copies of such conditions may be available for inspection at the office of the relevant supplier.
- If a autocar/ bus / auto coach reservation , their own conditions will be applied all the coach companys are having travallers/ passangers insuarance , we do not take any responsibility if any matter during the travail period , unless we provide you a servie get the best rates and put you trough the bus company . All the payment conditions will vary for according to the bus company , we will charge the full amount or a downpayment (depends on the nature of your reservation)
- Complaints regarding hotel accommodation or other supplier’s services must be brought to the attention of the hotel or supplier’s management as soon as possible during your stay. If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you must notify Group Hotel Beds immediately on the telephone number provided on your Voucher.
- If you consider that your complaint is not dealt with adequately at the time, you must notify Group Hotel Beds as soon as possible in writing and in any event within 28 days of your return, quoting your original booking reference and providing all relevant information about your complaint.
- Please note that failure to follow the above procedure may reduce or extinguish any rights you have to claim compensation from Group Hotel Beds , or from the relevant supplier. Any such rights will be reduced or extinguished particularly if, had you followed the above procedures, you or Group Hotel Beds or its suppliers could have taken steps to reduce any loss or damage suffered or entirely prevented it from being suffered. Further, it is difficult and sometimes impossible properly to investigate a complaint if it is not notified reasonably quickly once your trip is over. Your right to claim compensation may therefore also be reduced or extinguished, should any delay in your complaint being notified during or after your trip, prevent the carrying out of a proper investigation.
- Personal Information
Group Hotel Beds will provide your personal information, as well as any personal information you provide in relation to those other persons who form your booking party, to suppliers who might be located outside the France and/or EU, to enable the operation of the services requested by you. If you make special requests, which include, but are not limited to, special dietary, religious or disability-related requirements, which constitute sensitive information, the relevant data will also be passed to the relevant suppliers to enable provision of the services to you.
- Privacy Statement/Site Terms
- Group Hotel Beds ’s privacy statement and site terms are incorporated into these terms. From time to time Group Hotel Beds randomly records telephone calls as a security measure and to monitor and improve customer service.
- Group Hotel Beds may also use your contact details to inform you of Group Hotel Beds ’s products including special offers that it thinks may be of interest to you. If you do not want Group Hotel Beds to use your contact information to send details of its products to you please say so in an email to our official mail which is given in the contact page
- Hotel Price Guarantee
- Group Hotel Beds is confident that its prices are already the best on the web, We deliver you the requested hotel product / room there may be some charges applied but we stay at the best rates in the market or some times you may get reductions than expected
- Group Hotel Beds ’s price promise only applies to group hotel bookings which will be sent to you directly the quotations .
- Group Hotel Beds’s price promise does not apply to villa or apartment accommodation or the affiliate site’s prices , if you are rederected to an appliate site to facilitate you then the affiliate sites rules & regulations will be applied ..
- You have all the rights to cancell or ammend if you are not satisfy with the rate , but before the first down payment , if the first downpayment is done its 100% non refundable .
- Your Responsibility
Group Hotel Beds wants all its customers to have an enjoyable and carefree trip. But you must remember that you are responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others. If Group Hotel Beds (or another person in authority) believes your actions could upset other customers, our suppliers or its own staff, or put them in danger, your holiday / travel arrangements may be ended and this could mean Group Hotel Beds or its suppliers may ask you to leave your booked accommodation at your own expense.
- Law and Jurisdiction
Your contract will be governed by EU , Company creation law under French law .